Friday, November 23, 2007

The Christmas Season has begun...

I LOVE Christmas. I love the reason for the season, I love the music, I love the colors and smells... I just can't understand why some people let the stress of the season ruin the meaning.

I hope to get my Christmas Tree sometime in the next week but it all depends on when I can get to the Christmas Tree farm. The boys and I usually make the trip with Aunt Brenda and Uncle Charlie. I hope to pull out some of the decorations this weekend. At least the garland to hang around the doors.

1 comment:

Kathy Bishop (aka scrappinkat) said...

Jenny, life has been nuts for me, but I have been peekin gin every chance I get. I am so thrilled to see you on the net, and vblogging! And even better scrapping! You totally rocked that kit, I love your pages! The "my boys" one is amazing!

Hope to keep in better touch with you my dear! Hope everyone is doing well!