Saturday, January 26, 2008

Scrap, Scrap, Scrap....That has been my week!

I have to admit that I haven't been the most productive wife or mother this week. I have been busy working on layouts and altered products for a call that I found on the PUB. On Sunday, I went to a 'Pamper yourself day' at Roger's Aunts house but I spent the whole time scrapbooking and was able to finish this layout for the January Scenic Route contest over at Creative Scrap Shack.



I spent the rest of the week working on the Design Team call for Creative Scrap Shack. I have to say, even if I don't make the team, it has pushed me to scrap, alter and make cards. Now, I love to do layouts but I have to admit...doing cards and altering is more challenging for me. LOL!

Here is a layout of Ry. I look at him everyday and realize that he is no longer the little toddler that stumbled into the kitchen after his nap and would say "Hi, Mommy"
(I choke with emotion everytime I think of that)



The call also asked that you do a layout showcasing three different techniques. I LOVED doing this layout. I used the Hello Fall from Coordinates Collections. This kit has to be one of my favorites! Jaime really knows how to put kits together.



The Design Team call closes on the 31st, so I will know then! Here's to the 31st.

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Jen your work is amazing, you will do great with the DT call!!
You've been TAGGED by me! (It's an easy one LOL)
Check out my blog!

http://web.mac.com/lhilt777/Scrapbook/Blog/Blog.html

Shannon said...

wow, those lo's are amazing! the colors are stuning and really pop!