Monday, October 1, 2007

POW for 10/1 Creative Imaginations Patsy and Chris gift boxes...

I have a bug. I don't know what type but I know it has me down. I was telling a friend and she told me that she had the same thing and a Doctor told her it was from a bug that is found on salad. Makes you wonder about eating salad again, doesn't it? I was down yesterday and down for most of the day today but I am starting to feel better. So, I spent most of my day in my scraproom listening to Family Life Radio and working on my POW's that were DUE TODAY!!! Thankfully, I was able to finish them. Phew...


Patsy Boxes:







Chris Boxes:



I love these! I decided I would create little "treat" boxes for a friend. After 3 weeks of making projects, I think I am getting use to making other paper projects other than layouts. I have one more project to make before I start another new task over at CC.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well.
Love these boxes girl, so fun!

Kathy Bishop (aka scrappinkat) said...

It is good to see you scrapping! Hope all is well for you Jenny :D