Friday, October 12, 2007

Product of the Week for 10/8 for Cooordinates Collections



How many of us really collect trinkets or newspapers clippings? I know I do. I actually found alot of them while organzing my scraproom. I had so many little things that I kept to remember my years in Jr. and Sr. High School...not to mention my years in College.

So, I decided to use the 7 Gyspies Naked Pizza Box to create a little memory box to keep my dear items. I really liked how it turned out. I used the 7 Gyspies Zanzibar papers that I got over at CoordinatesCollections to cover the pizza box. I decided to dig out some pictures...some from each generation. I was thrilled with the way it turned out!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

what a great idea!
i love how it turned out . . . can't believe how much your boys look like you.

Lyn said...

Love the flashback of your layout!!
P.S. You've been tagged!!
Rules on my blog
http://thesedaysofme.blogspot.com