Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Glad that Monday is over...

anid that Tuesday is here (and actually almost over...)

It seems that I am more tired on Mondays than I am on Friday's and I can't figure that out. Can you and if so, please explain to me?

Last week, I took the plunge and got a drastic hair cut. I had about 4 inches cut off. I haven't had it this short since I was in middle school but I feel like a new person. It does take some getting use to but I like it. Yeah, I like it.

A few weeks ago, I signed up to tryout for the Design Team over at Scrap4Life. Each week there will be a challenge and those who have moved on from the previous week has to accomplish this challenge. For the first week, the challenge was *BLING*. Now, with 3 boys, I don't use much bling on my layouts. So, this was a total challenge. I was nervous all weekend waiting for the announcement on Monday.

Monday came. Announcement came. My name was listed. Phew...

This week I need to created a layout using Transparency or acrylic letters. Another challenge. Jodie and the gang over at Scrap4Life know how to challenge me.

As soon as I can, I will post my layouts.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

you know i'm in the same boat. every monday i'm totally exhausted. i think for me it's because the weekend is lots of running around, going to bed late, off the schedule kind of living. once the week starts then it's back to the usual routine.

Good luck with the DT tryouts:)