Sunday, March 30, 2008

The waiting is almost over...

for the announcement of the 3 scrappers who will be joining the DT over at SCRAP4LIFEannouncement will be made on Monday morning. I can't wait to see who the talented scrapper are going to be. Everyone is so talented, I am sure its a hard call for Jodie and the DT! I wish them all the luck.

Even if I am not 1 of the 3, I have had fun. The challenges for the call were just that...challenges.

Week 4: Using the colors Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue and Green. Keep things Bright...
Week 4 Gallery


Week 3: Make your own embellishment
Week 3 Gallery


Week 2: Transparency
Week 2 Gallery


Week 1: Bling
We had to use bling in the layout and as a mom of 3 boys, I don't use bling often...if ever. lol!
Week 1 Gallery

1 comment:

Judy said...

Jen the layout are great!!! Also
you have a BEAUTIFUL blog!!! I just LOVE it!!!

MOM Judy