Saturday, September 8, 2007

Add another candle on that cake...

Yup, it's my birthday. Yesterday, the girls at work threw me a potluck and let me tell you how delicious it was. We had homemade stromboli, a cheese ball with crackers, mexican chip dip and the most beautiful chocolate cake with drizzled peanutbutter and slivered almonds. Yum!! They really spoiled me and made my 34th Birthday great! My Mother-in-Law gave me the most beautiful card with some money. I also got a gift certificate to Hobby Lobby, which is already spent. LOL! I had to get some scrapbook albums because my layouts have been stacking up. Oh, and to add to my wonderful day, I got my package for Coordinates Collections. I would post a picture of all the great stuff but it has to be a surprise to be revealed on that particular day. So, if you want to see the first Product of the Week...check out CC around September 17.

Rog asked me what I wanted to do today. Besides going to work, I told him not much of anything. I would be thrilled if they would do up the dishes. LOL! Birthdays just aren't the same for me since my Grandma Carol died in 1992. She had always made a big deal about Birthdays.

I hope to do some scrapping tonight. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

paulsu1 said...

Jen, you sure don't look 34! Anyway, I thought your birthday was the 9th, so you will be getting my card a day or two late. Sorry about that. I'll get it right next time. Thanks for creating a blog; I look forward to reading it

Heather said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like fun so far. And I can't wait to see the POW.

HeatherH

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday girl!
Wishing you the best day ever:)