Monday, September 17, 2007

The POW (Product of the Week) from Coordinates Collection






When Jamie, the owner and operator of Coordinates Collections emailed me and offered me the position on the Design Team, I was thrilled. The only reservation I had was that she wanted me to do projects of the week rather than paper layouts. Now, for me, that is a new experience because I have never really did anything BUT layouts.


On Monday, I revealed my first project. The ATC Matchbox Kit with Trading Cards from 7 Gyspies. It took me a few days to think about what I could create. I recently started reading and trying to focus on Living the Intentional Life by Dr. Randy Carlson. He suggest 12 Daily Principles to live by and how lucky there were exactly 12 trading cards. I was tickled to be able to combine my love of Christ with my love of Scrapbooking. I was happy with the outcome and thrilled to share the Intentional Living message with other.




No comments: