Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Here it goes...

Ok, I have never, ever thought of starting my own BLOG. That was until I came across Coordinates Collections. About a month ago, I started spending time in my scraproom again (after almost a year off). About 2 weeks ago, I saw that CC was having a Design Team Call. I thought, what the heck, it couldn't hurt to tryout. I mean, all they could say was no. Right? So, I jumped on the message board and made myself at home. Within a week, I had almost 100 posts. I do like to talk...



Although I didn't get the " kit spot" on the Design Team, I was offered a wonderful opportunity. Jamie, the owner and operator of CC, emailed me and told me that she enjoyed my work. She asked me if I would be interested in a position on the Design Team to highlight the PRODUCTS OF THE WEEK aka POW's. Well, I couldn't say no!! CC not only has a great group of ladies to hang out with but the kits ROCK. Being a mom of 3 boys, I sometimes find it hard to find kits that are masculine enough to scrap their activities. You know what I mean?



Anyway, back to why I now have a BLOG. Not only has Jamie offered me a position but she also offered Jenni, aka jgj27, the position of Coordinates Collections BLOG Coordinator. She has this awesome thread about Blogging and it just made sense to join in on the fun. So here I am...

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Hi Jen!
Hope your first post will be followed by many more!!

greetings Andrea (burma at the CC MB!!)

Heather said...

Hi Jen,
I just started blogging as well, and I'd say CC probably helped inspire me, too. You've done great getting yours started.

HeatherH from CC MB

Jenni said...

Yay Jen!!! You jumped on the bandwagon!!! I'm so stoked to work with ya over at CC!!! Congrats on your new POW spot--now I know what it stands for!!!

Nicole said...

Hey Girl!
Wow, it's been awhile.
HOpe to keep up with you now . . . so good to see some Jen-work:)