Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The waiting game is over...

I wasn't chose for the DT over at Scrap4Life. They were going to pick 3 but decided that it was such a tough call, they went with 6. So, Congratulations to all of those who made it.

To be honest, I am a little disappointed. I thought I had a pretty good chance. I have to admit that my last layout wasn't the best but I thought my overall work was pretty good. Don't I sound full of myself? LOL! I wish when you didn't make a DT or win a contest, they would let you know how and what they based their decisions on. I am the type of person who will ponder on why I didn't do so well.

On a better note, I am glad that I stumbled on to Scrap4Life. They have the same fun, cozy feel that Coordinates Collections has. So, I am blessed to be able to hang out on 2 wonderful sites!

Thanks to Jodie and the gang over at Scrap4Life for the opportunity.

1 comment:

Judy said...

You did great Jen and loving having you around the site. You
brighten it up girl!!!!
MOM Judy