Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Did you enjoy your Memorial Day?

I did. Took it easy and played on the slip and slide with my boys, that is until they decided they wanted to play in the mud. Yes, mud. Even at their age, they still enjoy the mud. Yes, that is Doug smearing Nick's face with mud. I just sat there astonished that they were playing in the mud. I did think about stopping them but what were they really hurting? They were finally off the couch, not playing those dumb video games or fighting. So, I let them play. LOL!

6 comments:

Going For Greatness said...

hahah! I'm so glad you let them play!! You're SOOO RIGHT! It's much better than sitting on the couch with video games and besides.... people pay ridiculous amounts of money for mud baths ;) I bet they're softer than ever!! LOL
~Gabi (cropaddict)

Morgan said...

HAHAHA!!! How fun!! I would've let them play too, Gabi is right... people pay a ton for mud baths. Their skin is probably baby soft. So fun...

Jen D. said...

How fun is that picture! Reading the other replies I think you're LO should be about your own homemade spa treatment LOL!

Deanna said...

I'm glad you didn't stop them! That pic is priceless Jen! Glad you were able to hang out and play with your boys, and just enjoy the day!

Christina said...

OMG!! Your such an awesome Mom! I'm not sure I could have handled watching them make that mess!! LOL!! That picture was SO worth it, though!!

Heather said...

Yeah, I cringe at messes, but that is such "good, clean fun", so to speak.