Sunday, May 18, 2008

It was time for a change...

I may not have my 'dream' scraproom but it is 'my' scraproom. It orginally started out as Ry's bedroom and then he shared it with Doug but by the time Nick came along, there wasn't enough space in the room for all 3 boys. So, I moved our bedroom into the smaller room and put all 3 boys in the big bedroom. Once I moved our bedroom into that space, I painted the walls a light, I mean light, purple. You couldn't even tell it was purple. LOL! When I moved our bedroom downstairs, I decided to make myself a scraproom out of the old bedroom.

So, for the last 6 years, my scraproom has just been a boring, pale purple (off white) but on Saturday, I decided I needed something colorful and fun in my creative space. After work, I ran to Menards and picked up a gallon of 'Melon Burst'.
It is little bright, isn't it? I debated on this shade or something a little darker but again, I wanted to go for something fun and colorful!
It took me a couple of hours to paint my space and had to ask Rog to finish it for me cause I was too tired and started to do a sloppy job. I spent most of today putting things back in their space. I need to pick up some different storage containers for my scrappy supplies...something that will accent my ***Melon Burst***. If you have any suggestions...lead the way. Here are a few pictures of my space put together.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

wow it's bright . . . but i love the color! happy scrappin Jen:)

Heather said...

That space looks inspiring!