Monday, May 5, 2008

Wish I could have done more on NSD...

but Rog and the boys didn't want to share me with the computer all day. LOL! Anyway, I was able to participate in 2 challenges.

The first one was to "Follow the Leader". I had to scraplift one of the new DT members over at Scrap4life and I picked Jenney's 'Blue Eyes'.

I recently had some negatives reprinted and found this treasure of a picture. I had forgottten I had taken it.
My version is titled 'that smile'.













The second challenge was "Round and Round". I had to use circles on my layout. I wouldn't say this was one of my favorite layouts but it was good to get it done..













Oh, and I found out that I won the challenge that Jenney posted!! What a great way to start my Monday.

4 comments:

Raelynn said...

Love the circle layout, Jen.

Kim said...

congrats on your win!!

Deanna said...

Jen "that smile" is ADORABLE! I love it! Awesome job! I love your work! Oh, and I've been meaning to tell you that I love your GDT entry at BPM! SO cute! ;)

Jennifer Priest said...

Such fun layouts!