Tuesday, June 3, 2008

CC is still down...

but it is suppose to be back up and running very, very soon. Until then, I want to share what I made for my friend, Danica's daughter. I wanted to make her a cute little photo album to keep some of her favorite pictures and memories of 2008 in. She's very girly, so I think she will like it. Well, I hope so. Sometimes being a mother of all boys, you lose touch with the girly side of yourself.

Here is the cover: (notice the bling? I think she will like that)





This is Kaydee and her friend and Libby Lou (is that how you spell it?) for her birthday. I guess she had a FABULOUS time being all princessed (is that even a word? LOL) up.





Just another photo of them. Did you notice the scallop on the edge? Thats the Martha Stewart punch from Michaels.



The girls over at Crop Addict are such enablers. Yes, you read right girls...TOTAL ENABLERS. LOL!

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Great mini Jen! Love it AND that paper! Now YOU'RE the enabler! hehe! :D

Kim said...

Love that!!!

Zoa said...

this is adorable!! so nice of you to make it for your friend!

Anonymous said...

YAY Jen, im so glad we enabled you to buy the Martha punch ! I have it and love it, not only do i enable, but im proud of it ! LOL !!!! Glad you came on over, and i love that mini girl !!
Have a great weekend !
Jenn

jenney said...

Super cute album, Jen! Awesome job! I'm sure she'll love it!