Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Finally Done!!

For the last 2 weeks, I have been working on 2 different mini-albums to auction off for the local chapter of our Relay for Life. I finished tonight and I am so glad!!! I had the hardest time working on the girls album. I think its because I have spent the last 10+ years scrapping boys. LOL! I ended up creating 14 pages for each album. I wanted to share some of those pages with you...

From the girls album:




From the boys album:




Well, thats a few of them. I would share more but I am tired and need to do a few things before I hit the hay.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those turned out awesome! What a generous and caring thing to do.

Nicole said...

WOW!
beautiful work Jen.
girlyness is hard to come by isn't it;) you are so generous.

jenney said...

SUPER cute, Jen!!!

Laura S. said...

these are great...what a great idea for a charity item. I may have to do something like this. It never occurs to me to do something scrappy for stuff like that.

Awesome work!!