Sunday, June 22, 2008

Do you want to see what I did today?

I worked on projects with my July kit, Starry Nights, from Coordinates Collections. One of the layouts I did, I even surprised myself. I was sitting thinking, "I want to do a layout that doesn't have my normal feel but how do I do that?" So, for about 20 mins, I sat here thinking and thinking and then BAM (you know, the Emeril BAM)it came to me. I am really tickled with the way it turned out and am really excited to share it with you...on July 1st, of course.

I can, however, share a little sneek peek at one of my projects. The kit includes some Clearsnap Sparkle Fibers, Icicle Bllue, so I took advantage of the bling and created my own embellishment.

. Yes, thats my very first, freehand swirl but it's mine, lol!

Just so you all know, the Starry Kit isn't a 'Fourth of July' based kit. There are so many ways you can take this kit, even more so with the add-ons!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, you make me glad I picked that one! Jen D. is trying to get me to buy the other one too... Can't promise I won't... :)

Nicole said...

Love when those 'BAM' moments come. Can't wait to see your layout girl:)