Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Starry Nights

Thats the delicious kit that I got to play with. It was a tough decision. I kept having to go back and look at the kits but I finally picked Starry Nights. My intent was not to go all American and 4th of July with it but I just couldn't help myself!

I had mentioned in an earlier blog post that I surprised myself with one of my layouts. Ok, here is the layout:









Totally worked with more photos than I normally do! If you have ever seen other work of mine, you will know that I tend to stick with one or two photos.




I finally got the chance to scrap this picture of Dougie. I took it a few years ago and never really had the right paper, imo, to scrap it. I just love the look on Dougies face while watching fireworks. It cracks me up!

I even created my swirl "freehand". Wow...Freehand! That is so not me. Guess this kit brought out alot of "first" for me, lol!






If you get a chance, you should stop over at CC's Gallery

2 comments:

jenney said...

Cute pages, Jen!

Unknown said...

Both pages look fabulous!!!