Sunday, April 27, 2008

4 Challenges down....2 to go

I hope Roger lets me finish the challenges today but I know I ignored alot of things yesterday so that I could scrap and play for most of the day. I thought I would share my layouts.

Challenge #1 Coming Home. I have to say this is one of my all time favorites! So glad that I picked up some of the fabulous Teresa Collins.


Challenge #3 Nicks first steps









Challenge #4 Simply Loveable...see below

Challenge #5 You *Brighten* my day. Not my best layout but I think its because I was so tired when I was working on it. None of the pictures really match but they are some of my all time favorite snapshots of the boys when they were little.

1 comment:

Kathy Bishop (aka scrappinkat) said...

Jenny, I have always really adored your style! What a treat to see you scrapping again. These are so fabulous. I just love that little bitty baby picture (I think Colton had the same outfit lol), what a sweet layout but really it was the journaling that touched me.