Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Our NEW addition...

Backstory: We got this adorable kitten from my friend, Danica, last year. The boys named her little pudding because we had a taller cat that looked similiar who they named big pudding. I tried to get them to name the kitten something more interesting but what does mom know? Anyway, little pudding managed to become pregnant before I got the chance to take her to the vets. So, for weeks, we waited and waited for the birth.

Now, Rog doesn't want the pudding in the house but every night after he goes to sleep the boys run downstairs and let her in and take her to their room. They were afraid that she was going to have the babies and they wouldn't know where. Anyway, I went upstairs yesterday before leaving for work and I heard this little meow coming from under Dougies bed...

Yup, you guessed it. We had some kittens.




At first I thought there were only 3 but by the time I got home, we had 5. We have 1 white one, 3 orange and 1 black one. A house full to go with our other 3. Thankfully I have someone interested in 2 of them already.

On another note, I haven't done any scrapping that I can post! Just working with some May sponsor goodies! Make sure you stop in around the 1st of the month or head on over to Coordinates Collections.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWH ! I love cats, i have 4 , so adorable !
Im glad you came over to Crop Addict, great bunch of girls, you will fit right in !
Have a great day !
JENN :)

Sarah said...

Oh, I want them all! It's a good thing I don't live closer! :)

Heather said...

CUTE kittens! It is probably good that she was inside -- we lost a lot of kittens on the farm growing up. Good luck finding them homes -- I would be tempted if I were there.