Saturday, April 26, 2008

Todays the Day over at Coordinates Collections...

Elayne has 6 challenges posted.

Challenge #1 Sponsor Challenge
Our fabulous sponsor for the crop is, Teresa Collins. WhooHoo! I ordered alot of her stuff before the crop so that I could be prepared. Smart thinking on my part, if I say so myself. Anyway, in this challenge the layout has to be at least 75% Teresa Collins. Will do. Can do!

Challenge #2 My Favorite Room Challenge
Yeah, good challenge but I think will be my most difficult to accomplish. Honestly, I don't have a *favorite* room. I mean, I love my scraproom because its mine but it needs to be painted and tweaked. In this challenge you must use something from a your favorite room (colors, patterns, shape, etc.) to inspire a layout.

Challenge #3 Sketch Challenge
I am starting to appreciate sketchs
more and more. Sometimes my mojo doesn't flow as well as I wish and those sketches come in really handy.

Challenge #4 AD Challenge
Love this one! Isn't it gorgeous?


In fact, its the only one I have accomplished so far. I just love that apple green!












Challenge #5 Spring Challenge
In this challenge you have to create a layout using the theme Spring. Also on this layout you must:
-have 3 pictures with at least one picture that features two or more people & at least one picture with someone smiling BIG
-flowers
-journaling
-sunshine inspiration - you can be creative with this
-at least 3 different pieces of patterned paper

Challenge #6 Timeline Challenge
In this challenge the layout must span time. Either in years, days, hours, seconds...and it must include:
-journaling about the event or time that is spanned
-numbers
-dimension (can be 3d adhesive, chipboard, dimensional embellishments, etc.
-stitching of some sort (hand, machine or even stamps to look like stitching, etc.)

Each of these challenges will have a random winner drawn. So make sure you stop over at theCC Cyber Crop and join in!

Oh, yeah and we will be playing Scattegories too! Way fun and another way to win some awesome prizes.

No comments: