Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Vacation



Yesterday was my last day of vacation and you know what I did? I spent it with my nose in the middle of The Diplomat's Wife written by Pam Jenoff. I was able to read it in 4 hours! Can you believe that? In fact, I started to read it again before I went to bed. If you enjoy romantic books, this should be at the top of your list.

I hadn't planned on picking up this book because I took a list of books that I had gotten from the Book Club section over at Coordinates Collections, from Deanna's blog and Sarah's blog but wouldn't you know it, Marshall's Library didn't have it or someone had already checked it out. So, I picked out The Diplomats Wife from the NEW section and I am so glad that I did.


In fact, I ran back to the Library and picked up Pam Janoff's first book, The Kommandant's Girl.


I can't wait to put the boys to bed and start reading it.

2 comments:

Lelia said...

Now you've got my curiosity up! Lucky for me, I just checked, and my local library has it on the shelf. WooHoo! Thanks for the tip.

Have you heard of www.goodreads.com? I don't use it, but a lot of my bookworm friends do. =)

Lelia said...

OH, btw, I hope you had a great vacation.