Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wonder if Rog will let me spend another weekend cropping?

Do you know one of my bad habits is stalking blogs? I can visit a friends blog like 10 times a day waiting for them to update. Is that not sad?

Anyway, I visited Deanna's blog today and read that the site she is on the DT is having a Birthday Crop during the weekend of August 8-10. This makes like 3 weekends in a month that I want to spend at the computer scrapping. It sounds like a blast and I hope that I get the chance to play over at Simply Obsessed.




The only conflict that I can think of is that we will be getting ready to take the chickens up to the fairgrounds.

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

jenney said...

Hey Jen! Check out Google Reader. It's a great service from Google that lets you know when your fave blogs have been updated. =)

Have fun scrapping!

Brandi said...

Hope you get to play with us!