Friday, August 1, 2008

August 1st

This month, I was the lucky one to recieve and play with Tim Holtz's Grungeboard. When Jaime let us know who was the sponsor for August, I was a little stumped. I had heard of Tim Holtz and Grungeboard but had never actually used it. The first thing I did was run over and watched the demonstration that Tim has on Youtube. From then on, I was excited and couldn't wait to get started.

From the video, I knew it was flexible but I didn't realized how easy it would be to color. I used paint, ink and some metallic rub-ons and was totally impressed on how quickly everything dried...and NO mess!!

This is first layout that I created using some of the numbers from Tim. Each sheet of grungeboard come swith many different sizes and styles of numbers. On my layout, 123456 and seven, I used 3 different styles of numbers and inked them with the Cat's Eyes Fluid Chalk. Oh, and the word AND is also included on a sheet of grungeboard.



You can check other projects that are using Tim Holtz's Grungeboard by heading over to Coordinates Collections Gallery. I hope to upload more projects after work!

4 comments:

jenney said...

Super cute layout!!

Kathy Bishop (aka scrappinkat) said...

aww Jenny I simply LOVE this!

Deanna said...

LOVe that LO! You totally did the grungeboard justice!!!

Oh and btw, I've tagged you! ;) Check my blog! Can't wait to "see" you at the crop this weekend too!

Nicole said...

Jen I love how you used that grungeboard.