Friday, August 15, 2008

*Back to School*

I am not sure if I should be excited or if I should be wishing it weren't so. I mean, I love that the boys are back to school and I don't need to worry about a babysitter but I don't look forward to the early mornings, homework and practice. Nope, not at all.

We managed to get most of the supplies purchased and a few outfits but we still need to head over to the mall for a few more things. My mom was nice enough to pick up shoes for the boys. That helped ALOT!

Speaking of *Back to School*, check out this kit from Coordinates Collections:



Isn't it bright and colorful! Perfect for *Back to School*? I am sure it can be used for other things to. Guess you will have have to stop by CC on September 1st. Hope to see you then!

**********************************************************************************

I got my first kit from Simply Obsessed and couldn't wait to create with it. I have had this picture of Nick and I sitting on my counter for a few days but couldn't get inspired enough to really get started...that is until I tore open my package from SO.
This is what I came up with:



It's a simple layout but I am very happy with it!

Well, I would post more but Doug is in a hurry to meet Auntie Brenda for Ice Cream. So we must GO NOW! Talk at you later...

No comments: