Sunday, August 17, 2008

Woohoo! I have been chosen to be the GDT in September at Simply Obsessed!

This is what I will be working with:


I am so stoked! I had orignally signed up to get the kit (as a treat to myself for my birthday) but at the last minute decided to throw my hat into the ring for the GDT spot. The task: Please create an altered school related item, ie. notebook, pencil box, lunch box, backpack tag, or whatever. So, I decided to use a 3 ring binder that I had sitting on my table and alter it to make a calendar for important school notes and function. I am so unorganized when it comes to that kind of stuff and with all the boys in football, concerts and homework assignments....I needed something. LOL!

So here is my calendar:


and a few of the months:






Well, I gotta run. It's time to pick up the chickens from the fair! I will talk to you all later.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats! YOur calendar is awesome! Bet you can't wait to get your hands on those goodies and play!!

Deanna said...

Congrats Jen! I'm SO happy for you!!! And you're going to LOVE this kit---I can't WAIT to get it! Can't wait to see what you do with it! :D

Nicole said...

You go girl! What a yummy kit you have to play with:)
Love the calendar, you did a wonderful job.

jenney said...

Congrats!!!

twinsand2boys said...

congrats on the GDT spot. Your stuff is great!

Brandy said...

Love your project and you couldn't have picked a better month to be GDT, that kit ROCKS!! Can't wait to see what you do with it!