Sunday, August 24, 2008

A week of celebration and lessons learned...

I couldn't believe it when I opened my email and there was Scrapbook Trends asking for a card that I had submitted. Now, I think I am one of the worst card makers EVER but this was one card that I was so proud of. I actually made it for someone special in my life but never did send it out and now I am glad that I didn't. LOL!

Now I can't wait to see the January 2009 issue of Scrapbook Trends! Yippeee!!!!

The Memory Makers Masters 2009 list was announced. I did attempt it but I think I disqualified myself because I forget to send in my release forms (if that even mattered) anyway, Congratulations to all the winners and runner-ups. I do have to say that I am very, very happy with the layouts I sent in. Here is one I did of Nick and his first year in 4-H:



On another note, Simply Obsessed is having their Design Team Call. I know a few of the girls on the current Design Team, from other boards and can I just say they have some talent over there! Good luck girls on your tryouts...I will be cheering you on.

4 comments:

jenney said...

Congratulations!!!! What an awesome TOOT!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the card!! woo hoo!

Karen said...

Congrats on your card being published!!I look forward to seeing it in the Jan issue.

Lisa said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You deserve it!