Sunday, September 28, 2008

I call him Monkey Butt...among other things.

I attempted to play along with the Back to School month long challenge over at Simpley Obessed but between work, football practice, cooking/cleaning and reading, I failed. I did manage to play along in the first 2 assignments.

I realize that most parents would not and could not refer to their child but not me. Nicholas is silly, active, and all over at times! If he isn't a Monkey Butt than he is being a Silly Monkey.
I also did this layout about one of my most embarrassing moments in High School. I don't really regret anything in High School but I don't want to re-live it either but IF I had to, it would be this moment.

I can't believe that its been almost 20 years since this picture was taken. Where does time go? Why does it have to go so fast?
On the bright side of getting older, I had my hair done this week. I actually got what they call a Malibu Treatment. Since we live in the country and have well water, we have rust. This Malibu Treatment is suppose to pull the rust, chemicals and build up out of my hair. Remember that I had over 13 years of build-up. A couple of days after my appointment, I went over to a friends house for dinner. She could tell instantly that I had something done because she couldn't "see the grey". That's nice...
Danica, if you are reading this and I know you do...thanks! Love ya, Girl! I can always count on you to keep it real.
Off to do more laundry...a Mother and Wife's duties are never ending...

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Seriously!!
The nickname kills me Jen because within the last month I started calling Wes, Monkey Butt.
Great work girl:)