Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I can finally share...

some of my layouts that I created with the September kit from Simply Obsessed. It is such and amazing kit and the add-ons are so fun!










I'm sure I could do more but this darn football practice and games have me wore out. On Saturday, when we got home from Ry's game, I layed down because I had a migraine and ended up sleeping until 8am Sunday. Wow! Loved it and NEEDED it!

Yesterday was my 35th Birtday. I didn't do much. My boss took me to lunch to Lonestar....yum. I got a few gifts but other than that it was really just another day. After work, I went and sat in the van (it was raining and cold) and waited for the boys to get done with football practice. After that, we headed home so I could make dinner. Like I said, nothing too exciting.

4 comments:

Jen D. said...

Happy be-lated birthday Jen!
Love those layouts and that kit looks absolutely yummy! Lucky you getting to work with that.

I don't know about you but when they were babies, I couldn't wait for them to get out of diapers/bottles and be little people doing fun activities...now all I do is drive from activity to activity. Some days I think the babies were easier :lol: The life of a MOM...wouldn't trade it for the world.

Unknown said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE what you did with the kit!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE what you did with the kit!!!

jenney said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

You did an awesome job with that kit!!