Sunday, September 21, 2008

Pioneer Woman and Marlboro Man

I admit I seem to be last to stumble upon the good, fun and interesting. While reading blogs and enjoying threads on the different scrapbooking communities, I have seen the talk about Pioneer Woman but thought nothing of it. That is until I stopped by to read what was going on in Leila's blog. There, I decided to click on the link to Confessions of a Pioneer Woman . I instantly taken with this blog. The stories that she writes are hilarious, touching and intersting. In fact, I was sitting at work reading them and laughing so hard, that tears were streaming down my face. She has such a knack for writing. I think I read that she was a journalism major for a few minutes. If you have not visited her blog, you should! Not only are her stories hilarious but she has some great receipes and her pictures are amazing.

While there, you must read the store about the courtship of her and Marlboro Man.
Black Heels to Tractor Wheels: . It is so much better than those "historical romance novels".

No comments: