Thursday, September 25, 2008

There is not enough hours in the day!

Since football started, I have not spent anytime in my scraproom and it is driving me crazy. I have managed to showcase the amazing Teresa Collins and her products that are in the CC Store.I did pick up this fun stamp with my last order.
Isn't it fun?
I miss not finding the peace in my sanctuary and enjoying my many colorful supplies. At least my boys are enjoying themselves, I think. After practice, Doug is usally cranky, Nick is a goof and Ry can't wait until the next practice....and dinner.
Here is a picture of the boys in the uniform:



They are growing up so fast! I don't mind so much that I just turned 35 but what bothers me is that my oldest will be graduating High School in 5 years! He is already starting to act like a young man and not a kid. The only thing I can do without is the rolling of the eyes. That drives me CRAZY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

GREAT football pics!!!!!