Thursday, September 11, 2008

So, Rog forgot my birthday...

well, not actually forgot my birthday but thought it was on the wrong day. I have to admit that I was more upset that he thought it was on the 9th then if he hadn't wished me a Happy Birthday at all. I mean, we have been together since 1995. It's always been a running joke that our birthdays are on the 8th of the month while our friends, Amy and Barry (who introduced us), birthdays are on the 2nd of the month. He apologized over the phone and that was about that. I guess I will consider the dinner he made last week my birthday present. I mean, that was the first meal that he has ever for us completely on his own and cleaned up after. I was so happy to come home from football practice and see he had everything ready for us!!

So, to celebrate my birthday, I think I will just place a nice big order over at Coordinates Collections. Jaime has been putting some fun stuff in the store.

Did you check out the pictures below? Aren't the a hoot and a howler? I sometimes wonder what it would be like to travel back in time. I have this idea that it would be so romantic. I guess that is why I totally love the movie, Somewhere In Time . In fact, I am sitting here listening to the soundtrack as I type. It's so relaxing and comforting. I own the movie on VHS but I need to pick it up on DVD. Maybe that will be my birthday gift? Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.

Tonight I need to can some tomatoes but I swear I am going to clean my scrap space because its time for scrap therapy, lol!

1 comment:

jenney said...

Ugh, I'm so sorry Jen!!! Guys can be so stupid sometimes!!! Big HUGS and Happy Belated Birthday!!!