Tuesday, September 16, 2008

September Coordinates Collections

I got my kit last Thursday and knew that I had to get a few layouts/products done by the end of the weekend. Well, I wasn't able to do that but I did finish all the required products last night and hope to create more tonight. Thats the plan anyway. I try to always use only the kit on my DT layouts maybe add an element or two from my stash.

Together.

ALL the papers are from the Kit and then I purchased the Scenic Route journaling blocks from the add-ons. Also, a very sweet person in my life picked up the star chipboard letters. They are Li'l Davis and guess where she got them? THE DOLLARE STORE! Of course in a different town so that I couldn't run and pick up different ones. She picked up pink ones for herself.


4th

Everything is from the September kit.

and then I created a little gift tag for a teacher


Well, gotta run and get ready for work!

No comments: