Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I just had to try it!

Ok, so I went over to Yearbook Yourself and uploaded my picture to see how I would have look back in the day. I tried the 50's...not so much. The 70's...I couldn't tolerate the frizzy hair and the 80's and 90's...already did that. I have to say the 60's were my favorite decade...for hair that is. LOL!

What do you think?

1960. I know its funky looking because I am wearing my glasses under the cat's eye glasses but I have to say, I think I look pretty good in those glasses.


1962. Out of all the 60's looks that I tried, this is my least favorite. Not sure if that bun on top of my head works for me.


1966. This works. I think its a cute style. I think its very flattering.


1968. My favorite! I love, love the little flip!!! I wonder if my mom wore her hair like this?

3 comments:

jenney said...

Ha ha! Too cute!

Jen D. said...

What fun pictures!
Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

OMGosh, these are great!!!